|Monday - Thursday||Friday||Saturday - Sunday, public holidays|
|Thermal spa||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.||8 a.m. - 11 p.m.||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Sauna area *||1.30 p.m. - 10 p.m.||10 a.m. - 11 p.m.||10 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Wellness||9 a.m. - 8 p.m.||9 a.m. - 8 p.m.||9 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Café therme||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Therme shops||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
The residence time in the thermal spa and in the sauna area ends 30 minutes before the Tamina Therme closes. A reservation in advance ist not possible.
* From September to May from Monday to Thursday the sauna area opens at 10 a.m..
Subject to change.
|Prices in CHF||Adults||Children (3-16 years)|
|Monday - Friday||Weekends, public holidays 3)||Monday - Friday||Weekends, public holidays 3)|
|Up to 2 hours||32.–||39.–||16.–||19.–|
|Up to 4 hours||36.–||43.–||19.–||22.–|
|Morning bathing until 11 a.m.||22.–||29.–||12.–||15.–|
|Evening bathing from 7.30 p.m.||24.–||29.–||12.–||15.–|
|Thermal spa & Sauna area|
|When entering the sauna area a fee will be automatically charged on the ticket of the thermal spa.|
|Prices in CHF||Adults||Teenagers (12-16 years)|
|Sauna fee||10.– 1)||10.– 1)|
|Sauna area only|
|Prices in CHF||Adults||Teenagers (12-16 years)|
|Monday to Friday||Weekends, public holidays 3)||Monday to Friday||Weekends, public holidays 3)|
|Up to 4 hours||36.– 2)||43.– 2)||18.– 2)||21.– 2)|
|Day ticket||40.– 2)||47.– 2)||21.– 2)||24.– 2)|
The interior of the sauna area will be renovated from June to September. For this reason we have reduced the prices as follows:
1) The sauna surcharge is CHF 10.– instead of CHF 12.–.
2) We grant a CHF 10.– discount on the regular sauna admission price.
3) From 25th December through to 1st January the weekend fees apply.
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted (except for baby swimming courses).
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the sauna area.
- Young people between the ages of 12 and 16 are permitted in the sauna area only when accompanied by an adult.
- For the sauna area we recommend flip-flops or slippers.
- The morning bathing rate is only valid if you check out at the desk by 11 a.m. at the latest.
- Senior discount: 10% (from age 62)
- To groups of 10 persons or more we offer exclusive special conditions on the entry tickets: from 10 people 10% , from 20 people 15%, from 50 people 20%
- Discounts do not apply to the morning and evening bathing rates.
- Discounts and promotions cannot be combined.
- Any ID used to prove entitlement to a discount must be valid and up to date.
- You can bathe free of charge on your birthday on presentation of your ID.
We are once again ready to welcome you with specific protective measures in place and limited capacities.
You can check how busy the spa currently is with the spa capacity at the top of our website. On days with a high number of guests, queuing at the check-in desk is still always worthwhile – after all, once you’re in your swimsuit, you can enjoy the most relaxing experience by far in the Tamina Therme, with plenty of space. It is not possible or required to reserve your spa or sauna entry in advance.
For your personal safety and the safety of our employees, we have put the following measures in place to ensure a relaxed visit. These measures and information will be updated on an ongoing basis, and correspond to the requirements and findings from the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH):
Do you must wear a mask in the thermal spa or in the sauna area?
No, because our guests are required to wear a mask up to the cloakroom and after their stay from the cloakroom. There is no mask requirement in the entire wet area and in the sauna village. Please keep a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
For safety reasons, we do not accept medical certificates that exempt you from wearing a mask.
Water quality / hygiene and protective measures
- The thermal water in the Tamina Therme receives specialist (in line with the SIA 385/9 standard) cleaning and disinfection. Over 200 litres of fresh thermal water is added per guest every day. In addition, all our pools are completely filtered and recirculated every hour. This process allows us to ensure that no virus can survive in the thermal water.
- In the sauna area, viruses are killed off by the prevailing heat in the facilities.
- Various disinfectant, soap and shower gel dispensers are available throughout the area. The high standard of the hygiene and cleaning requirements is strictly maintained and additionally strengthened in places (by disinfecting surfaces, showers, changing rooms, door handles, etc.).
- A plexiglass screen provides protection in the check-in/check-out area.
- The maximum number of guests and loungers has been reduced in compliance with the FOPH’s guidelines.
Act with solidarity
During your visit, please think about those around you and comply with the following rules:
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres at all times
- Shower thoroughly before entering the spa or sauna
- Once the jets have stopped at a pool or attraction, please move to another area so that other guests do not have too long to wait
- Avoid gathering in groups, and comply with the specified maximum number of people in the pools and saunas
- To prevent the further spread of coronavirus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the spa if you have felt unwell within the last 10 days or are showing acute symptoms such as fever/coughing or symptoms of a cold
- Pay by card rather than with cash
- It is mandatory to comply with the general hygiene measures provided by the FOPH
Unavailable services and attractions
Due to renovation of the sauna are and the regulations and the following services are currently unavailable:
- Mineral ceremonies
- Sauna infusion ceremonies of all kinds
- Ragaz hot towels (no self-service either)
- Steam baths
- the entire interior of the sauna area is closed
After bathing, the skin feels silky-soft and naturally clean. Moreover, bathing aids revitalisation, relaxes muscles, strengthens the body’s immune system and stimulates the blood circulation. The 36.5°C thermal spa water alleviates rheumatic and neurological complaints, metabolic and circulatory problems as well as diseases of the musculoskeletal system, heart and cardiovascular organs.
1300 square metres of space, three houses and a pond – these are the ingredients which complete the new Ragaz Sauna Village. Saunas and steam baths have positive effects on the body, stimulating blood circulation, increasing oxygenation of the blood as well as the elasticity of the connective tissue, sinews and ligaments, aiding mobility, and assisting the
processes of the immune system. They help you heal when suffering from varicose veins, swollen limbs, circulatory disorders, foot perspiration and infections.
Massages, haki® and beauty treatments
Rekindle that spark of happiness in the atmospheric environment of the Tamina Therme. Tamina Wellness stands for special moments of indulgence: for relaxing massages, for vitalising beauty treatments and – exclusive to us – for the unique haki® method developed by Harald Kitz.
Would you like a tasty snack, some healthy refreshment, a warm lunch or an energy-boosting breakfast? It doesn't matter whether before, during or after your stay in the thermal
spa – at the Café Therme the choice is yours.
The sauna’s offering is complimented by the Bistro Lounge Hermitage. Here guests are pampered with food and drink which is aligned to the body’s needs before, during or
after taking a sauna.
The range of shops available at the Tamina Therme includes Skinfit sports clothing, swimwear and Babor cosmetics. We have expert consultants who will take the time to ensure that you receive the advice you need in all three of our shops. We are looking forward to answering any questions you might have.
Give away relaxation
We have a wide range of gift vouchers for all occasions. So you can give someone the gift of a session in our thermal spa, a inspiring experience with relaxing infusion rituals in our sauna village, a wellness treatment or a spa day package.