According to the decision of the Federal Council of January 13, 2021, the thermal spa, the sauna area , the shops and the Café Therme will be closed until probably 1st March 2021. Wellness treatmens remain bookable. Please note our adjusted opening hours.
In accordance to the decision of the Federal Council of January 13 2021, we have adjusted our opening hours:
|Monday to Saturday||Sunday and public holidays|
Next revision: Monday 14th to friday 18th of June 2021.
|Prices in CHF||Adults||Children (3-16 years)|
|Monday - Friday||Weekends, public holidays*||Monday - Friday||Weekends, public holidays 1)|
|Up to 2 hours||32.–||39.–||16.–||19.–|
|Up to 4 hours||36.–||43.–||19.–||22.–|
|Morning bathing until 11 a.m.||22.–||29.–||12.–||15.–|
|Evening bathing from 7.30 p.m.||24.–||29.–||12.–||15.–|
|Thermal spa & Sauna area|
|When entering the sauna area a fee will be automatically charged on the ticket of the thermal spa.|
|Prices in CHF||Adults||Teenagers (12-16 years)|
|Sauna area only|
|Prices in CHF||Adults||Teenagers (12-16 years)|
|Monday to Friday||Weekends, public holidays 1)||Monday to Friday||Weekends, public holidays 1)|
|Up to 4 hours||36.–||43.–||18.–||21.–|
1) From 25th December through to 1st January the weekend fees apply.
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted (except for baby swimming courses).
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the sauna area.
- Young people between the ages of 12 and 16 are permitted in the sauna area only when accompanied by an adult.
- For the sauna area we recommend flip-flops or slippers.
- The morning bathing rate is only valid if you check out at the desk by 11 a.m. at the latest.
- Senior discount: 10% (from age 62)
- To groups of 10 persons or more we offer exclusive special conditions on the entry tickets: from 10 people 10% , from 20 people 15%, from 50 people 20%
- Discounts do not apply to the morning and evening bathing rates.
- Discounts and promotions cannot be combined.
- Any ID used to prove entitlement to a discount must be valid and up to date.
- You can bathe free of charge on your birthday on presentation of your ID.
We are once again ready to welcome you with specific protective measures in place and limited capacities.
You can check how busy the spa currently is with the spa capacity at the top of our website. On days with a high number of guests, queuing at the check-in desk is still always worthwhile – after all, once you’re in your swimsuit, you can enjoy the most relaxing experience by far in the Tamina Therme, with plenty of space. It is not possible or required to reserve your spa or sauna entry in advance.
For your personal safety and the safety of our employees, we have put the following measures in place to ensure a relaxed visit. These measures and information will be updated on an ongoing basis, and correspond to the requirements and findings from the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH):
A general mask requirement applies throughout the Tamina Therme. The mask may only be placed in the following areas:
- In the showers
- In the pools of the thermal water world
- In the saunas
- Outside area (sauna village)
- In the restaurants after taking a seat
For safety reasons, we do not accept medical certificates that exempt you from wearing a mask.
Water quality / hygiene and protective measures
- The thermal water in the Tamina Therme receives specialist (in line with the SIA 385/9 standard) cleaning and disinfection. Over 200 litres of fresh thermal water is added per guest every day. In addition, all our pools are completely filtered and recirculated every hour. This process allows us to ensure that no virus can survive in the thermal water.
- In the sauna area, viruses are killed offby the prevailing heat in the facilities.
- Various disinfectant, soap and shower gel dispensers are available throughout the area. The high standard of the hygiene and cleaning requirements is strictly maintained and additionally strengthened in places (by disinfecting surfaces, showers, changing rooms, door handles, etc.).
- A plexiglass screen provides protection in the check-in/check-out area.
- The maximum number of guests and loungers has been reduced in compliance with the FOPH’s guidelines.
Act with solidarity
During your visit, please think about those around you and comply with the following rules:
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres at all times
- Shower thoroughly before entering the spa or sauna
- Once the jets have stopped at a pool or attraction, please move to another area so that other guests do not have too long to wait
- Avoid gathering in groups, and comply with the specified maximum number of people in the pools and saunas
- To prevent the further spread of coronavirus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the spa if you have felt unwell within the last 10 days or are showing acute symptoms such as fever/coughing or symptoms of a cold
- Pay by card rather than with cash
- It is mandatory to comply with the general hygiene measures provided by the FOPH
Unavailable services and attractions
Due to the regulations, the following services are currently unavailable:
- Mineral ceremonies
- Sauna infusion ceremonies of all kinds
- Ragaz hot towels (no self-service either)
- Steam baths
- Ice fountain in the Sauna Village
- Whirlpool bath in the outdoor pool
Massages, haki® and beauty treatments
Rekindle that spark of happiness in the atmospheric environment of the Tamina Therme. Tamina Wellness stands for special moments of indulgence: for relaxing massages, for vitalising beauty treatments and – exclusive to us – for the unique haki® method developed by Harald Kitz.
Your all inclusive wellness day
Spend an entire feel-good day here in the spa. Bathe in our healing thermal water – the Blue Gold –, strengthen your immune system in the sauna village and let yourself be thoroughly pampered with a Wellness treatment.
Choose your personal Spa Day from our luxurious options.
Give away relaxation
We have a wide range of gift vouchers for all occasions. So you can give someone the gift of a session in our thermal spa, a inspiring experience with relaxing infusion rituals in our sauna village, a wellness treatment or a spa day package.